NORDUnet - Copenhagen/Kastrup
NORDUnet A/S is located at Kastrup airport, Copenhagen, Denmark
Our office is conveniently located within a walking distance (~10 minutes) of the Kastrup airport.
Getting there by air
You will arrive at Copenhagen Airport, terminal 1 (domestic) or 2&3 (international). From terminal 2 & 3, it's just a short walk:
- Walk to the "narrow" end of the arrivals hall, take the left exit from the terminal building,
- Walk a short distance along the road.
- Use the walkway bridge to cross the railroad and motorway.
- You are now on Kastruplundsgade.
- Follow the road about ½ km to reach the NORDUnet office.
Getting there by Metro
From the airport take the Metro M2 direction "Vanløse" and get off at the first stop - "Kastrup"
From the City Centre (KGS Nytorv) take the Metro M2 direction "Lufthavnen" (airport) and get off at "Kastrup". The ride is appr. 12 minutes.
- Walk up Alleen to the red light
- Turn right on Kastruplundgade
- Walk a short distance and you will see the NORDUnet entrance, ref the illustration above.
Getting there by Train
Take the airport train from the Central Railway Station, Nørreport, or other station, and get off at the Copenhagen Airport. Use the instructions above to find the office from the airport.
The ride from Central Railway Station to Copenhagen Airport is 12 minutes
Getting there by bus
City bus 2 runs from city center. Get off at the bus stop at Kastruplundsgade (ask the driver for assistance), and you're just a few minutes from the NORDUnet office. The bus from city center is about 35-40 minutes.
Getting there by taxi
A taxi from city center is about 200 DKK, and will take 15-30 minutes, depending on traffic.